Got a question? Who you gonna call…
Not Ghostbusters, but the new SDL Customer Experience Desk who are here to help you with everything SDL Trados Studio.
We want you to have a great experience with us, which is why my team is here to answer your questions and help you get started with your software.
Our new Customer Experience Desk is available during working hours Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm (UK time). If you reach us outside of our working hours you can still send through your questions and we will get back to you the following day.
Some areas we can help you with:
- If you are completely new to translation software and looking for a tool to help you translate faster
- If you are currently using another CAT tool and you’re thinking of switching to SDL Trados Studio
- If you have already purchased our software but are having issues installing or licensing your software
- If you are an existing customer and interested in finding out about the latest features available in SDL Trados Studio 2014
- If any of the above points apply to you then please contact us now. We can also guide you through SDL’s wide-range of learning and support resources so you can find any information you need to in the future.
I hope to hear from you soon!